- Artline released the Artline Professional Series – a range of markers developed for blue collar professionals. e.g. a PLUMBER MARKER, that was able to write on pipes, a CONCRETE MARKET that was able to write on concrete etc.
- UMM was to localise a brand personality and drive awareness to appeal to its core target demographic – Australian tradies.
- Assist in demonstrating prospective retail partners and stockists, such as Bunnings and Mitre 10, Artlines local promotional activity.
- UMM produced a digital content series which included protagonist Rodge The Dodge, and slogan “Don’t Be a Tool”.
- Messaging educated and entertained the audience on the various usages of this innovative new product range.
- The campaign included a digital banner series (TOTAL: + 60 assets, in + 7 dimensions, across the 7 various categories), and pre-roll video content that was placed on Google Display Advertising network, in-store messaging + catalogue/website.
- + 2.8M Impressions and 17k click to website.
- Please note the above digital distribution was handled by an external digital agency.