- To launch the first brand campaign for Logitech’s new Creator Category, highlighting the Blue Microphone range and the Logitech StreamCam.
- To uncover and engage a new Australian audience of content creators across the country.
- To generate buzz from Australia’s burgeoning creator community, UMM conceptualised and produced a dynamic online competition – Clash of the Creator!
- Steamers, podcasters and creators around the nation, were asked to submit their profile and lobby their audience to vote them into the Top 5, to WIN a massive tech set-up, $5k cash, a photoshoot/video profile and a 12mth ambassadorship with Logitech.
- A top judging panel was key to drive entries and authenticity to the campaign, landing Steph Hex, We The Wild Ones, MasterBucks and of course Logitech’s own head of category, APAC, Estelle Fry, who then judged the finalists, crowning the winner, Ally Pacor – @AlwaysAlly.
- UMM crafted and produced the 10-week campaign, the Clash of the Creator brand identity, Influencer outreach, Social Media and Public Relations. We also teamed up with Logitech’s Digital Agency, Web Profits, who drove the competition via an aggressive digital campaign leading to the campaign website.
- The social campaign reached 3.4M people, generating 5.3M impressions and 449.5K engagements, along with 26,201 link clicks to the campaign landing page. This left us with an overall campaign engagement rate of 13.06%.
- The UGC Competition generated 331 valid entries across streamers, video creators and podcasters amassing 9,214 votes from the community of all creators.
- The influencer campaign had a total audience size of 1,060,800, generating 37.8K engagements, with a 3.57% engagement rate, alongside a push via the influencer’s private Facebook Groups, generating further entries and voting.
- UMM publicised the winner, Always Ally, securing four pieces of media coverage including an interview on 9Honey, with a reach of over 700k.
*Licensed by Copyright Agency. You must not copy this work without permission.