- To increase leads, sales and the calibre of client for Empirical Works through exposure in media related to the tech industry and business community.
- To position Empirical Works as the most innovative and progressive young mobile app solutions company in the industry.
- And to boost the profile of Paul Lin as its expert founder.
″Through our media coverage Emperical Works has secured contracts with some of Australia’s biggest companies.″
Enhance Empirical Work’s visibility through:
- Profiling Emperical Work’s core brand to national business media
- Positioning Paul Lin as an innovative mind within the technology industry, specialising in mobile app strategy and development, trends, and groundbreaking technology
- Get Paul in front of the right media on a personal level. Organise meetings with key journalists and build these personal relationships
Over the past 3 years UMM has secured Empirical Works consistent exposure in major media via print, online, TV and radio. Results include The Australian, Business First Magazine, B&T, AdNews, Marketing Magazine, Women’s Health & Fitness Magazine and The New Daily. Paul Lin has his own monthly column in Australia’s biggest men’s magazine, Maxim. Paul Lin is now a sought after source for app development commentary across mainstream media. Since engaging UMM, Empirical Works has secured contracts with some of Australia’s biggest companies including Levi’s, Toyota, Virgin mobile, Boral, Endeavour Energy, Spirax, Artline Stix and My Office Solutions.