- To launch Crème Simon into the Australian marketplace and support its launch in Sephora.
- To establish unique positioning in a cluttered Australian skincare industry, focusing on climate-customised skincare.
- To inject an exciting and distinctive brand personality into the communications campaign to achieve immediate reaction from media, bloggers and consumers.
- To attain real and lasting relationships with the key beauty media and bloggers.
- To attain widespread brand exposure for Crème Simon through media and influencers.
- To inspire the Crème Simon “discovery” through product trials and sampling.
- To leverage existing marketing initiatives already engaged by Crème Simon and Sephora.
- To utilise the brand heritage alongside the new modern approach to communicate the depth and sophistication of the brand.
- To communicate the key brand messages to this new marketplace and ultimately encourage sales.
″UMM Creative decided to focus its efforts on product animations, illustrated and photographed branded content, and a recurring motif in the form of the signature Crème Simon Pink.″
Prestigious French skincare brand Crème Simon entered the Australian marketplace in late-December. UMM’s Creative and Social Media departments collaborated to devise content for the brand launch that would cut through on Instagram with the demographic of females aged 25 – 45. After a rigorous testing and moodboarding phase, UMM Creative decided to focus its efforts on product animations, illustrated and photographed branded content, and a recurring motif in the form of the signature Crème Simon Pink.