- To attract and build a new community of Logitech fans, supporting the new direction of dividing the Facebook community into two distinct communities, namely Logitech (lifestyle) and Logitech G (gamers).
- To increase engagement from Logitech’s new desired “non-gamer” target market on the Logitech Facebook page, whilst not ostracising the existing loyal gamer community.
- To create brand awareness and promote the usages of Logitech’s diverse range of peripherals.
- To develop Logitech Australia’s unique personality and tone.
- To position the Logitech Facebook page as a hub of entertainment, lifestyle and product information.
- To strengthen online brand loyalty from prospects and customers.
- Build a targeted email database, to be used for ongoing marketing & promotions.
- To continue to create innovative campaigns.
″To create brand awareness and promote the usages of Logitech’s diverse range of peripherals.″
UMM conceptualised, designed and animated a four week campaign, in the lead up to Back to School.
Post reach of over 200,000 views. Over 1,000 entries.